In view of possible changes in the field of personal data, the Administrator takes the necessary steps to update this Policy, whereby users should be periodically informed about changes in this document on the site in the section “Regarding GDPR”: https://www.vnmarketresearch.eu/bg/gdpr/.
Personal data administrator
“VN MARKET RESEARCH” EOOD is referred as (“Administrator/s of personal data or only Administrator/s”). Detailed information about the Administrator can be found here (https://portal.registryagency.bg/CR/Reports/ActiveConditionTabResult?uic=202711932).
The administrator determines the purposes and means for the processing of personal data.
Processing of personal data is an activity carried out in relation to personal data, including storage, use, recording, organization, adaptation, transmission, disclosure, combination, deletion, etc.
The administrator processes the personal data of the users in accordance with the principles of legality, good will and transparency, based on the conditions provided in this Policy.
Types of personal data subjects, Categories of processed data, Purposes of processing, Retention period
The administrator subdivides two categories of personal data subjects – 1. Visitors to the Site and 2. Registered users of the Site. Depending on the category “data subject” – this Policy specifies the relevant amount of data that is collected and processed for the specific stated purposes and grounds, as well as the terms for their storage.
Data that can be collected automatically for all categories of persons mentioned above.
For all users (unregistered visitors and registered users) in certain cases the following categories of personal data are automatically collected and processed:
– IP address. When you visit the Site, our web server automatically recognizes and collects your IP address, which is determined by your ISP and does not identify you personally;
– Summary information. The browser you use when you visit the Site (eg Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, etc.); the time you spent on the Site and which pages of the Site you visited;
Data collected by user category.
A visitor is any person who loads the Site in his web browser.
- Categories of data that are processed: Information about actions performed by the subject on the Site; Information about the type of browser / device used; IP address of the user device, an integral part of the information received from each website; When the location function of the personal device is activated – and Location data provided by the visitor.
- Objectives of the processing: Providing basic and auxiliary functions necessary for the correct and complete functioning of the Site.
- Retention period: Any information about visitors (unregistered users) is stored temporarily while they have loaded the content of the Site on their device.
- Legal basis for processing: Information that, regardless of the will of the data subject, is provided by his default device.
- Purpose of personal data collection – Profiling of all respondents who participate in our online panels and sending only appropriate surveys and studies for them.
- The personal data we collect from our respondents are: the three names, location, date of birth and IP address. In certain cases, the processing of personal data of users may be carried out on other legal grounds, such as compliance with legal obligations on our part; need to perform a contract, etc. In these cases, your explicit consent to the processing of personal data may not be required.
- Before each registration is made, all respondents must agree to the general terms and conditions and confirm that they are older than 18 years old. The provision of personal data that we collect is voluntary, with a purpose of using the Site or accessing its content. Refusing to provide the relevant personal data we need would mean refusing to become part of the VN Market Research Community and participate in online surveys (more information on what the VN Market Research Community is and how it works, you can find in the section ” Questions and answers “- https://www.vnmarketresearch.eu/bg/faq/.
- The Personal Data Protection Officer with us is a specially appointed person who is solely responsible for the processing of all collected data.
- We do not collect personal data that:
– reveal racial or ethnic origin;
– reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs;
– disclose membership in political parties or organizations, associations for religious, philosophical, political or trade union purposes;
– relate to health, sex life or the human genome.
- We do not collect information from children – our services are not intended for children under 18 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under 18 years of age. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with personal data, they will be deleted immediately. We pay special attention to the fact that the information system of the Administrator is designed so that it does not allow registration of persons under 18 years of age. In case the registrant intentionally enters incorrect data for his age, he (or his guardians) is responsible for his actions and the Administrator is not responsible in such cases.
The term for the storage of personal data for registered users: Until we receive a request in a free form to delete the registered account from the user to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to your personal data and their protection
We provide access to your personal data to:
– Our employees under employment contract or employees on the basis of a civil contract, engaged in the work on the Site;
– Persons providing hosting services (servers) for our Site and other technical services for the maintenance of our systems (including their employees and subcontractors), for which purpose we have concluded the necessary contract with data processors according to the current regulations;
– Professional consultants (lawyers, accountants, etc.), insofar as this is necessary for the realization and protection of our rights and legitimate interests;
– State bodies, at their request in connection with the exercise of their public powers granted to them by Bulgarian law, as well as when taking action to protect our rights and legitimate interests.
To ensure the security of our Site, the personal data you provide to us is protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology – a method of encrypting personal data. The password you provide when registering on our Site is encrypted to protect against unauthorized access to your personal data.
In addition to the above and in accordance with the requirements of item 9 below, the Administrator applies appropriate technical and organizational measures such as, but not limited to: sustainability of the system of the Site; ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident; opportunity to train its employees by enrolling in a data protection course.
In certain cases, even if the use of your personal data has been suspended due to the deletion of your account in view of a request made by you to the Administrator, we may retain an archive of your personal data to the extent necessary to protect our rights and legitimate interests, for a period until the expiry of the limitation periods provided for in the applicable legislation. In general, these periods are 5 years, but in certain circumstances may be shorter or longer.
- Collection of data from third parties or from publicly available sources – Specific technical data and information on the use of the Services by analytics providers such as Google Analytics, Facebook and the like.
- We do not share with third parties and companies collected personal data, except for the purposes of their storage, which is currently provided on a special server maintained by SuperHosting.BG.
- Technical and organizational security measures during processing – all information we receive is stored on a secure server, and we have implemented technical and organizational measures that are appropriate and necessary to protect the personal data collected.
- All respondents to VN Market Research choose their own password to access their profiles, which is unique and no one else has access to it.
- Rights of the participants in our online panels:
– RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA: to gain access to personal data processed by VN MARKET RESEARCH;
– RIGHT TO CORRECTION: if the data processed by VN MARKET RESEARCH are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, the respondent may contact VN MARKET RESEARCH in writing form in order to correct this inaccuracy or correct it himself;
– RIGHT TO YOUR DATA TO BE DELETED (FORGOTTEN): to request termination of data processing (deletion of data from the VN MARKET RESEARCH system).
– RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFER. When we process your personal data on the basis of your consent or on a contractual basis and the processing of your personal data is carried out automatically, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. , as well as transfer them to another administrator or request us to transfer them to another administrator.
– RIGHT TO OBJECT. In certain circumstances – such as if you doubt our legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons specific to your particular situation, to such processing if we carry out this activity on on grounds of legitimate interest or in the performance of a task in the public interest.
- We provide an option to unsubscribe from our online community via a button in each invitation you receive to participate in a new survey.
- Contacts – we have an email linked to the Site, which can be used specifically for communication related to the protection of your personal data – email@example.com
Cookies are a small amount of information that a web server sends to a web browser, allowing the server to collect feedback from the browser. They are stored on your end device (such as a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone). Usually, their purpose is to be able to identify your device and its behavior when visiting our Site. Cookies also make your website safer and faster by remembering and sending information about your preferences, such as your registration and language information.
The legal basis on which the cookies are collected is the participation of the respective registered users in the appropriate online panel.
The period for storing cookies on your end device is temporary until you log in to your account and they are deleted the moment you log out.
If you do not want to accept cookies, and to remove cookies, you can adjust the settings of the browser you are using. You know when and if your browser receives cookies, as it notifies you on the first visit. This allows you to accept or reject session cookies.
Your browser may be set to reject cookies. To learn how to do this, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or the Microsoft Cookie Guide https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies.
You may choose to remove cookies through the options of the browser you use, but you should be aware that this is likely to affect your interaction with the Site.
We use the following session cookies:
– Login cookie;
– Security Socket Layer (SSL) cookie;
– Cookie, checking whether the user’s browser supports cookies;
– Cookie to ensure the security of Opt-Out.